New Voice Messaging Service
DMTS is making changes to its voice messaging service. Beginning Tuesday June 14th, all voice messaging in DMTS will be upgraded to our new Voicemail system.
To ensure a smooth transition, we encourage all current subscribers to set-up their new mailbox and password prior to the implementation date indicated above. Details for a quick mailbox set-up of the new service are provided below.
- Call the access number for the new voicemail system
Between May 16th and June 13th: 1-877-235-5777
Starting on June14th: 1-877-235-5777 or *99
- When asked, enter your 10 digit telephone number.
- When asked, enter your personalized temporary set-up password that you received in a letter sent by DMTS at the end of April. If you dont have your temporary password, please contact Customer Service at 1-807-223-1100.
- Select a new permanent password that is 6-15 digits long and enter it.
- Then follow the instructions to record your name and personal greeting until system responds with mailbox is now ready for use.
Listening to messages in your old mailbox:
Messages that were saved in your old mailbox will be accessible and available until July 29th 2016.
Between June 14th and July 29th, if your current access number is 223-5000, you will have to dial (807) 223-5040 to access your old mailbox and listen to your saved messages. If your current access number is 223-7000, you will have to dial (807) 223-7040.
Please note that saved messages will not be accessible or available after July 29th 2016.
Access Numbers to the Voice Messaging service
|Before June 14th 2016||After June 14th 2016|
|Old Voice Mail||223-5000
|June 14th July 29th
|New Voice Mail||May 16th June 13th